Group

Group Admins

Forum topic at group Dog nutrition and diet

Public Group active 3 days, 11 hours ago ago

Dog nutrition and diet

2021 runescape gold fast with Half Price for you to Obtain RS 20th Anniversary Rewards (1 post)

• Profile picture of classicwow classicwow said 2 weeks, 3 days ago:

Argue away. You just keep saying the same thing buy runescape 3 gold without even attempting to explain your reasoning. Think logically here. A sphere inflated still gives you a sphere a Mbius strip inflated gives you a Mbius strip that has 4 physical dimensions. You are correct in the definition, I won’t argue that, but make yourself a Mbius strip out of paper or metal or wood or stone, there will always be a physical effect to the sides, unless you make it as a cylinder, then it would truly have only one side. Make a sphere out of the same material and unless you are counting inside and outside, the sphere will only have one side/surface/face

In the Leeds Villa game that got Sheffield United promoted, Villa play the ball out of play for an injured Leeds player. Then a few minutes later Villa have an injured player, Leeds pretend as if they going to play the ball out but play the ball forward instead catching Villa out and scoring. A fight breaks out and Bamford dives to get El Ghazi (Villa player) sent off. Then Bielsa orders his players to let Villa score. Fucking madness.

UBI very intriguing. It would have a tremendous impact on depressed communities. A town with only 500 adults would suddenly have a potential half a million pumped into the local economy every month. Grocery stores might be able to justify a return to urban food deserts. Decaying industrial cities can start revitalizing.

The title of all submissions needs to match the article headline exactly. Copy and paste from the main headline only, do not include anything beyond the primary headline such as byliners, subtitles, flavor text, quotes from the article, news outlet, location, cross post tags, (video) tags, and so on. Do not use the “suggest title” option for posting as it often does not match the headline. As a matter of fairness, any submission with an altered title will be removed. The only exception is that, if an article has a title in all caps, you may change the capitalization to title case, but everything else must remain the same.

As easy as it is to build those traditions during the holidays, maintaining a consistent sense of place has been more of a challenge after each new year dawns. How do you create an environment in, say, mid May that will always scream “home,” no matter how many successive houses you’ve occupied?

Sunflower, I hope that we’ll hear all about how your family received the wonderful news about your baby. Thanks for your interest I will report back how it goes! Cute story my Grandma asked me yesterday if it’s a girl and I said you know I am not telling you yet and she said, “Well, am I close?” Haha, I said you can’t trick me into telling you! It’s nice that the family is looking forward to finding out thanks for your interest. I suggested we hang lights, he agreed and I brought up the box of lights and said. lets hang em. he said later. 2 days later. he still hadn’t mentioned to me that he wanted to do it so I did what I was willing to do one garland of lights in the shape of a christmas tree at a time that was convenient for me.
    New Year Sale:
    PartI: Total of 3000M RS3 gold and 500M OSRS gold with Up to 50% off at 3:00 a.m. GMT on Jan. 13, 2021!More https://www.rs3gold.com

PartII:RS3 gold and OSRS gold with Up to $10 off for All Jan.9-Jan.18!
    Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!

Community

Forgot password?

Calendar

<< Jan 2021 >>
MTWTFSS
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Events

• No events